 |
| Focal point, proportion and contrast |
|
 |
| Unity, focal point and texture |
|
 |
| Focal point and repetition |
|
|
|
Reflection: I LOVED this assignment because we were able to pretty much do whatever we wanted and we got to chose our elements and principals of design. Personally i think i have improved very much i just need to turn in my work on time. I didn't edited these photos very much other than the fact of enhancing them and cropping them. If i did this again i would focus more on the location of the photo shoots and just make them scheme more unified.
I love how you used a common theme of a goldish-brown color, it pulls all of your photos together great! You also had a variety of objects that makes all of them different and interesting to look at. Great job :)
ReplyDeleteI think its really cool how you included focal point in all of your pictures! And the picture with the scissors in the yarn is probably my favorite! I think you really mastered the focal point and i think you did a fantastic job on your texture picture too!
ReplyDeleteI love the browns you used throughout your photos, it really brings them all together. I also love the picture of the light.
ReplyDeleteI agree, The brown tones bring unity to the set! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhitney I love the emphasis of the lights. This picture was very well taken! The way the back of the photo is blurred really brought out the best in your photography! Good job :)
ReplyDelete